Sunday, March 27, 2011

This one time, I went to China.













































Spring of 2008, I traveled to China with a group of students from my school for the month of May. We hit Hong Kong, ShangHai, traveled up the Yang Si River and ended our adventure in Beijing. The culture gap between our two societies is immense but the personal relationships visited briefly showed me that even on the other side of the planet, people are people. Cant wait to find myself in this part of the world again.

3 comments:

  1. Dude, muy bien.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like these, they are good travel photos that communicate well with us viewers.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very well done! I enjoyed the pics and your comments at the end are so true! I am looking forward to another trip to Africa this fall and this time I get to take my daughter. It will be her first trip to Africa!

    ReplyDelete